Welcome to @KarenKennedyFitness version 2.0 – simply put, we upgraded Karen Kennedy Fitness to embrace the ever-changing (#beDynamic) lifestyle and to put in motion, new goals to keep moving forward (#liveKinetic).
By introducing new ways to embrace the Fearlessly Committed 2 Fitness (#FC2F) lifestyle and to live healthily ever after, please consider this your invite to get outside and play! Our classes are offered weekly on land, sand, beaches and with the introduction of stand up paddle boarding (SUP), we are even on the bay. Join us to learn how to paddleboard and stay phenomenally fit as we chase, pace and outrace the sun.
The Fearlessly Committed 2 Fitness Philosophy ~ stay fearless, embrace change and keep moving toward personal excellence.
- Certified Personal Trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) in Optimal Performance Training
- 1st Woman to be named to JP Austraila’s International Team of Stand-up Paddle Racers
- PaddleFit Pro Level SUP Coach certification for the sport of stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- Pro Level Standup Paddleboard Instructor and elite SUP Racer, JP-Austraila SUP International Team Racer
- World Paddle Association (WPA) Member
- Multi-sport athlete (runner, cyclist, triathlete, bodybuilder, dancer, paddle boarder and kiteboarder in training)
- The only healthcare industry executive to ever be featured as one of the top 25 Fitness Models in the FITNESS GIRLS Swimsuit Issue while traveling 90% and working full-time.
- Founder of Karen Kennedy, LLC, FC2Fitness, FC2SUP and FC2Health, a Healthcare Industry Consulting Company
- Master’s Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Systemic (End-to-End) Thinking